Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh I did it I did it!!


I ordered my Erin Condren Life Planner!!! I took advantage of her great sale that has going on right now. She’s offering 40% off (while supplies last) when you get a planner and stationery or a planner and gift labels, but you have to buy a combination. I even got my hubby on board with my mission to have one! Even though I am entered in a number of contests to win gift cards and discount codes, I just couldn’t wait any longer. I have to wait until March to find out if I won! Besides, I told hubby if I do win one of the contests, I’ll use it to buy the 2013 planner she’s releasing in June with (wait for it)…… IMPROVED TABS!!! (And then he rolls his eyes…..) When I get my planner, I’m going to have those Avery clear tabs to put over my tabs to make them last. I plan on using the hell outta it!

I chose the Candy Lace design in pool & mocha with a pic of hubby and our 2 babies on the front (when they were little). Then there will be my name, the year, and one of my catch phrases …. “too blessed to be stressed!” Now I’m gonna be like all the other bloggers waiting for their planners to arrive….stalking the EC website, then stalking the Fedex man. I get happy just thinking about it!!

I will post once it gets here. I haven’t seen any unboxing videos for EC (geeky right?) so if nobody steals my idea, I’ll do an unboxing video and then later I’ll post my post-use impressions. I am in no way being compensated for what I’ve said or will say. I just love the product and I’m happy to tell anyone who will listen!

As Erin would say…..enjoy!

No comments: