Saturday, March 3, 2012

Newest Obsession Realized!


Newest obsession is now a reality!

She’s here! My Erin Condren Life Planner finally arrived this afternoon! I didn’t even hear the fedex guy either. My and the kids where walking out the door for me to drop them off at the movies and there she was sitting on the porch waiting for me to claim her! I grabbed the box and ran my errands after I dropped the kids off. I couldn’t wait to get home! At every stop light and stop sign on the way I would look over at the box and think “I bet it’s as pretty as I hope it’ll be”. When I got home I was singing “look what came for me today!” I opened up the box and there was this gorgeous orange wrapping paper.well, here’s some pics so you can see for yourself.



I decided on the pool & mocha candy lace with my favorite pic of my hubby and babies. He took them to Sea World (in 2005) when we lived in San Diego and they took this and another pic I love. It was a half day for the kids and I had to work so Daddy worked it out!






I’m only showing 1 notepad here but I got 2 of them. I went to my local Walmart to get the Avery tabs for the tab-fix but they only had the color ones. Boo! I guess I’ll order them from amazon because I refuse to pay $20 bucks for tabs. Nope! Not gonna do it! Maybe the color ones won’t be so bad. The pack does include 5 clear ones as well. Anyway..

As I was opening the box, all my gasps kept my husband looking at me all strange and finally he said “ok, lemme see this thing” and when I handed it to him, he smiled so big! Then he took out the labels and said “wowww!” and when I showed him the notepads, he dropped his voice a few octaves and said “from the desk of Monnique Arnold”. He’s so silly.

I’ve spent the last several hours putting in my important dates and phone numbers, upcoming appointments and commitments.my daughter talked me into doing a fashion show with her. Me? A fashion show? What are you talking about? Fashion show? What? Are you crazy? Fashion show?

Yeah, fashion show!

So I put that in my planner as well. It just makes me happy to look at it and now I’m so motivated to get completely organized, I’m organizing a mission to get organized! I stumbled upon an awesome blog a bowl full of lemons, and let me tell you, this woman is an organizing genius! Check her out. Part of my commitment to myself to be less stressed is to get more organized and i think she can help. Her name is Toni and her blog is amazing!

So that’s my schpeel on my new planner. New I get to use all my pretty new pens! Newest obsession realized!

Happy planning!


4 comments:

Cassie said...

They are so wonderful aren't they!! :)

Unknown said...

I love it!! Now my daughter wants one!!

Jonnique said...

I love mine too!!! Thanks for the comment love! I am your newest follower!!

Unknown said...

Thanx Jonnique! You're so awesome!