Friday, February 24, 2012

Fuel for my obsession…


I know I mentioned that I bit the bullet and ordered my Erin Condren Life Planner, but did I mention I’ve become the newest stalker of her website? I’m dying to see my order change from ‘pending’ to ‘printed’ to ‘shipped’!!!!

Omg!

I got my hubby on board with my mission to own one and he just rolls his eyes (happy wife, happy life right?) and says “whatever you want baby”. Lucky me! Well, Erin has a new customer for life!
Like most other ECLP purchasers, I have truly tried to do be a digital planner. It worked for some aspects of my daily planning, but for others it just wasn’t feasible and I’ve tried several different methods, apps, and hardware. I have 2 laptops, an Android tablet and phone and most situations, when I need to jot something down really quick, paper is faster. When you have to go thru all the security measures and waiting for apps to open and such, you could have written down that something several times. Digital is great for me for labeled alarms but long term planning and (call me crazy) color coding is best on paper. I just like writing!

Take care & have a fab weekend!

No comments: