Friday, February 3, 2012

It's February now....

Just two more days til my baby girl's 11th birthday......and 13 days to what would have been my mom's 68th birthday. I miss her so much. It hasn't been a year since she passed and I still want to call her and just shoot the shit and hear her goofy laugh. I can still remember what she sounds like. I have some pictures and a few things of hers. I think about her everyday. When I wake up she is the first thing I think about and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep. Its more like pass out. I haven't slept well since she died and its taking a toll on me. I'm forgetful and sometimes hard to live with. I never used to be like that. I want to visit momma's grave again. The last time I was there was my birthday and her vulture brothers and sisters didn't even put a marker on her grave after they pilfered her estate and stole everything. I hope there's something there when I go back.

I'm taking Cali shopping for her birthday if the weather isn't bad tomorrow. Otherwise we'll go on Superbowl Sunday which falls on her day this year. She's so excited. I hope I can pull myself outta this funk before then or I won't be much fun for her. I really need something to look forward to.

No comments: