Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh I did it I did it!!


I ordered my Erin Condren Life Planner!!! I took advantage of her great sale that has going on right now. She’s offering 40% off (while supplies last) when you get a planner and stationery or a planner and gift labels, but you have to buy a combination. I even got my hubby on board with my mission to have one! Even though I am entered in a number of contests to win gift cards and discount codes, I just couldn’t wait any longer. I have to wait until March to find out if I won! Besides, I told hubby if I do win one of the contests, I’ll use it to buy the 2013 planner she’s releasing in June with (wait for it)…… IMPROVED TABS!!! (And then he rolls his eyes..) When I get my planner, I’m going to have those Avery clear tabs to put over my tabs to make them last. I plan on using the hell outta it!

I chose the Candy Lace design in pool & mocha with a pic of hubby and our 2 babies on the front (when they were little). Then there will be my name, the year, and one of my catch phrases . “too blessed to be stressed!” Now I’m gonna be like all the other bloggers waiting for their planners to arrive.stalking the EC website, then stalking the Fedex man. I get happy just thinking about it!!

I will post once it gets here. I haven’t seen any unboxing videos for EC (geeky right?) so if nobody steals my idea, I’ll do an unboxing video and then later I’ll post my post-use impressions. I am in no way being compensated for what I’ve said or will say. I just love the product and I’m happy to tell anyone who will listen!

As Erin would say..enjoy!

No comments: