Thursday, February 9, 2012

My continuing obsession....


Did I mention how much I love pens??
OMG!!!
I guess I got it from my Mom because she ALWAYS had a multitude of pens at her disposal. Now I’m the same way! Tonight I took my daughter over to Wally World (Walmart) to get some Twizzlers for a project they have to do in class tomorrow. Since I’m plotting to soon have an Erin Condren Life Planner, I decided I would buy some special pens just for my future planner! Silly? Nah, just being hopeful. Besides, if I don’t win, I have some really cool new pens and pencils. I guess I’ve become quite the PaperMate fan with all the recent purchases J .
1- flair markers, ink joy pens, mechanical pencils & a pencil pouch

I also got a cute pencil pouch so they won’t be all over the place. Then I heard a VistaPrint commercial on the Wally world overhead system. They mentioned all the cool holiday gifts they have in addition to making business cards. Who woulda thought? That got me to thinking about Valentine’s Day and then I bought a box of cards for Cali’s class, and two for my hubby. I hope he likes ‘em!


No comments: